Education and Experience
● Bachelor’s degree preferred
● 0,5+ years of related work experience
● Demonstrated mastery of job related skills and responsibilities.
● Knowledge of testing processes, methodologies, and standards
● Understanding of the software process including analysis, design, coding (basic
knowledge), system integration, and user acceptance testing, problem resolution and
● Intermediate English
● Proficiency in bug tracking system (Jira).
● Web debugging tools (Charles, Developer Console etc).
● Version Control System.
● Knowledge of databases (SQL, MySQL).
We offer excellent benefits, including but not limited to:
Official employment according to UA Labor Code
24 paid vacation days
Sunny, spacious office
Lots of opportunities for education and development within the company.
● Creates test plans, procedures, and manual and/or automated scripts.
● Participates in reviews of business requirements, SDD, and application designs.
● Helps the Development Division achieve best practice standards within the industry.
● Ensures existence of proper test coverage based on design specifications and
Soft2Bet is a European IT product company, which creates state of the art online entertainment projects.
Our people are our greatest value. All of them are highly qualified professionals, who put their experience, skills and dedication in the development of ground-breaking websites that customers enjoy on a daily basis.
Soft2Bet continues to grow at a fast pace, and so is our team. Such a dynamic atmosphere opens unlimited horizons to people who want to join the company, gain unique knowledge and know-how, develop their skills and grow within the company.