We are looking for a Middle Data Analyst Engineer to join our growing team as a contractor.
This role will report to the CEO and is responsible for designing and developing data solutions within our customer Data Warehouse environment (backend) as well as in the reporting layer (frontend).
You will also allocate some of your time to build and maintain ETL/ELT pipelines, ingesting data from multiple sources and loading them in the data warehouse using services such as Fivetran and Stitch data.
- Desired Skills and Experience (Even if you don’t check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply.)
- Advanced SQL and data modeling skills 1+ year of experience with dbt 1+ years of experience using a cloud data warehouse, like Snowflake or Redshift Experience with Data Integration/Ingestion process — skilled in at least one ETL tool such as Fivetran
- 2+ years of experience with BI tools such as PowerBI
- Strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills; ability to effectively communicate with business and technical teams.
- Knowledge of Python and APIs are a bonus
- Explore raw data and build data dictionaries to reflect the metrics, KPIs and insights our customers want in order to get better visibility of their business
- Build and maintain data ingestion pipelines using services such as Fivetran and Stitch data
- Design, build and maintain sustainable dimensional data models from different data sources to capture customer’s KPIs using dbt as transformation tool (knowledge of dimensional modeling is required)
- Deploy and monitor dbt cloud/core job runs and CI/CD (Slim CI) pipelines
- Create and maintain documentation on client’s data architecture
- Ensure that the code meets standard engineering and testing best practices Provide support to our customers’ business teams in defining the requirements of ideal reporting tables and transform their definition into our scope of work
- Provide support in building analytics dashboards using BI tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, Looker etc.
1. 24 calendar days of paid vacation per year (after the trial period);
2. Paid sick days (after the trial period);
3. Possibility to work remotely;
4. Possibility to visit English courses;
5. Possibility of having consultations with a psychologist.