Soft Industry Alliance is a Ukrainian technology service provider that’s been helping companies from all over the world to turn their digital ideas into reality. The company has been successfully operating in the international IT market since 2000. Our clients are companies from Europe, USA, Ukraine.
We specialize in custom software development, software testing & QA, business analysis, and project management for enterprises of different sizes and spheres of influence, such as Fintech, Logistics & Supply Chain, Education &Media, Healthcare, and others.
Our team has experience in creating B2B, B2C and B2E projects in various business areas — automation of production and business processes, transport and logistics, interactive education and media, medicine, hotel and restaurant business.
We keep up with the times and introduce modern technologies into our projects. Joining the team, you’ll take advantage of working with such technologies as big data, machine learning, artificial intelligence, neural networks, and others.
Based on self-organization and values, such as trust, respect, and professional expertise, we are building a company of the future. Feel that you follow the same principals in work? Don’t hesitate to become a part of our awesome team if you.
Our mission is to make the customer happy with our service. Thus, we work on the result providing services aligned with customers’ business needs.
• Corporate recognition
• Extensive career development opportunities
• Mentorship program
• Participation in conferences
• Language courses
• Friendly environment / Team
• The opportunity to share experience with colleagues
• Self-learning library
• 24 business days of paid vacation
• 15 working days of unpaid days-off
• 100% paid sick-leaves
• A social vacation: decree
• One-two days of paid sick-leaves without visiting a doctor
Salary and bonuses
• Competitive compensation
• Compensation for overtime
• Bonuses for performance results
• Flexible working hours
• Remote work opportunities
• Corporate gifts
• Corporate celebrations
• Sport events
• Team buildings
• Tea and coffee at the company’s expense
• The warm-up with a coach