SocialTech is a global IT company in the industry of Social Discovery. We are developing our own products used by millions of users worldwide. SocialTech is one of the market leaders, enjoying triple-digit growth for all major KPIs.
Our main values are people and the team. We are always looking for outstanding result-oriented individuals, who will be directly impacting our products and businesses. With us, you will be given limitless opportunities for development and freedom of choice of your way of success. We have plenty of interesting tasks, ambitious goals, and challenges for you.
Currently, we are looking for skillful QA Engineer to work on testing of web-product and mobile app.
• Minimum one year experience in web-app testing (cross-platform and cross-browsing testing on desktop and mobile devices);
• Experience of mobile apps testing (Android, iOS);
• Full control over QA-processes and methodologies — test-plan, test-design, test-case, Bug tracking systems, and software lifecycle;
• Deep understanding of key types of software testing, application of a test-design methodology;
• Testing process record management;
• Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS;
• Basic knowledge of HTTP protocol, web-apps, and understanding of client-server architecture.
• Strong team player with a good understanding of Agile Software Development;
• Dynamic self-starter with high attention to detail;
• Strive for self-improvement.
• Experience working with Postman;
Tasks you will be facing:
• Manual testing of user interfaces (UI);
• Mobile app testing;
• Work with a bug tracking system;
• Clarification of client’s requirements;
• Support and development of testing processes on the project;
• Effective communication with developers, analysts, and product managers.
By choosing us you get:
• Opportunity to work with a multi-million audience;
• Career growth and professional development with various internal trainings and seminars, access to an extensive book library, English language classes, chance to participate in key IT industry events worldwide (attending the conferences);
• Work in a cool team. We pay special attention to the recruitment and development of the talent. All the members of our team are young, active and highly motivated for creative problem solving;
• New spacious and modern office space in Podil (5 min from Tarasa Shevchenko metro station) with free breakfasts and lunches, and selections of snacks available at your choice, weekly thematic lectures, Sony PlayStation 4 Pro, outdoor terrace and many more exciting things;
• Employee wellness programme which includes running sessions, football, basketball, and other sports. The cost of sports activities is fully covered by the company. In-house doctor support is also available on demand;
• Health insurance available for all employees.