SocialTech is a multimillion IT company and a game-changer in the social discovery niche. Our HQ are located in Kiev.
We manage a leading product in the industry, and all our key metrics keep growing exponentially from year to year.
What you will find in SocialTech:
• Interesting and truly difficult research tasks in Data Analysis / Data Science;
• The feeling of making an impact on a booming IT industry;
• A powerful team of analysts, stakeholders, and developers to inspire you to constant professional growth and new accomplishments.
• Proficiency in math, statistics, and probability theory;
• Technical stack: SQL + R (tidyverse, shiny) / Python (numpy, pandas);
• Understanding of ML/DS algorithms is welcome;
• Confidence in your ability to complete any analytical task given sufficient effort.
What we will do together:
• Find answers to challenges outside the confines of “basic analytics” and “simple” solutions;
• A variety of different tasks, such as:
• Developing a system for traffic profit assessment;
• Developing methods for evaluating A/B tests and payer potential;
• Designing a recommendation system for matching users on our product.
Some internal workings of SocialTech:
• We use common sense as our guiding principle in everything from taking days off to workflow;
• We dislike bureaucracy, give and take open feedback, and ask each other questions, even the stupid ones;
• We enjoy spending some of our free time together, both at the office and outside of it.
If you think we’re a good fit for each other, don’t hesitate to send us your CV!