SocialTech is a multimillion-dollar IT company and a game-changer in the social discovery niche. Our HQ are located in Kiev. We manage a leading product in the industry, and all our key metrics keep growing exponentially from year to year.
The key role of this position is design, development, and maintenance of state-of-the-art in-house data-driven solutions for business growth.
Examples of such solutions:
• Prescriptive analytical systems for evaluating traffic profitability, retention effectiveness, and split test results under highly volatile conditions;
• Automation systems for marketing campaigns;
• Recommendation systems for user matching on our product;
• Automated reporting ecosystem.
• 2+ years of Data / Web / Product Analyst experience in IT;
• Proven record of solving complex analytical tasks beyond basic descriptive analytics (such as design & development of decision-making or automation systems);
• Advanced data stack: SQL+ R / Python + BI (Tableau / Power BI);
• Strong systemic and algorithmic thinking;
• Independence and self-sufficiency in your areas of competence.
What you will find in SocialTech:
• A powerful team of analysts, stakeholders, and developers to inspire you to constant professional growth and new accomplishments;
• The feeling of making an impact on a booming IT industry;
• Opportunity to work on topmost tasks in your professional field;
• A comfortable office, breakfasts, lunches and other plyushkas.
Some internal workings of SocialTech:
• We use common sense as our guiding principle in everything from taking days off to workflow;
• We give and take open feedback, and ask each other questions, even the stupid ones;
• We enjoy spending some of our free time together, both at the office and outside of it.
If you think we’re a good fit for each other, don’t hesitate to send us your CV!