SocialTech is a global consumer IT-company specialised in Social Discovery industry. We develop our own products, which are used by millions of people around the world. SocialTech is already one of the leaders in its niche, and at the same time we continue to grow by hundreds percent per year in all KPI.
Our main value is people and team. We are always looking for people who are not indifferent, who are in love with their work, who work for the result and want to directly influence the development of product and business. We offer freedom and unlimited opportunities for development, but in return we demand a responsible attitude towards the cause, an orientation toward results and a sincere interest in our work. We always have many interesting tasks, we always have ambitious goals, complex challenges and freedom in picking tools and ways to achieve goals.
What you will find in SocialTech:
• The greatest expertise in the most competitive niche.
• Truly interesting tasks and the ability to satisfy your ambitions.
• The feeling of making an impact on a booming IT industry.
• A powerful team of marketers, analysts and product managers to inspire you to constant professional growth and new accomplishments.
• Love and understanding of numbers.
• Strong systemic and algorithmic thinking.
• Good comprehension and interest in various parts of a business (marketing, product, etc.).
• Independence and self-sufficiency in your areas of competence.
• Upper-Intermediate English.
What we will do together:
• Automate routine.
• Setup, launch, maintain advertising campaigns on the product.
• Monitor the main project indicators, look for causes of deviations and opportunities for growth.
• Design and analyze the results of split tests.
• Set tasks, write technical specifications for development, design and analytics teams.
Some internal workings of SocialTech:
• We use common sense as our guiding principle in everything from taking days off to workflow.
• We dislike bureaucracy, give and take open feedback, and ask each other questions, even the stupid ones.
• We enjoy spending some of our free time together, both at the office and outside of it.
• We propose comfortable working conditions, flexible schedule and office, which has everything you need (summer terrace, lunches, Sony Playstation 4 and many other pleasant things), 5 minutes from the Taras Shevchenko metro station.
If you think we’re a good fit for each other, don’t hesitate to send us your CV!