SocialTech is a global consumer IT-company specialised in Social Discovery industry. We develop our own products, which are used by millions of people around the world. SocialTech is already one of the leaders in its niche, and at the same time we continue to grow by hundreds percent per year in all KPI.
Our main value is people and team. We are always looking for people who are not indifferent, who are in love with their work, who work for the result and want to directly influence the development of product and business. We offer freedom and unlimited opportunities for development, but in return we demand a responsible attitude towards the cause, an orientation toward results and a sincere interest in our work.
We are looking for a proactive and fast-learning Junior PPC Specialist to join our team due to the constant growth of the product.
What you will find in SocialTech:
• Million $ marketing budgets that allows you to test hypothesis.
• Plenty of new and unknown platforms.
• Truly interesting tasks and the ability to satisfy your ambitions.
• A powerful team of marketers, stakeholders, and developers to inspire you to constant professional growth and new accomplishments.
• The greatest expertise in the most competitive niche.
• Knowledge of basic principles of digital marketing. You are not afraid of such words as RTB, SSP, DMP, DSP.
• Be proactive, infinitely curious, and striving to test everything.
• Strong analytical skills and ability to make decisions based on the data.
• Good comprehension and interest in various parts of a business (marketing, product, etc.).
• Independence and self-sufficiency in your areas of competence.
• Upper-Intermediate English.
• Having basic knowledge of MySQL will be a plus, and if you also worked with Python / R / Tableau — your chances to join our team will increase significantly.
What we will do together:
• Setup, launch, maintain Google Ads campaigns.
• Monitoring, analyzing and optimizing the performance of ad campaigns, introducing new ideas .
• Automating the working process independently, as well as in cooperation with the internal analytics team.
• Analyse split test results.
• Set tasks, write technical specifications for development, design and analytics teams.
• Using all the data obtained to develop strong hypotheses.
Some internal workings of SocialTech:
• We use common sense as our guiding principle in everything from taking days off to workflow.
• We dislike bureaucracy, give and take open feedback, and ask each other questions, even the stupid ones.
• We enjoy spending some of our free time together, both at the office and outside of it.
We propose comfortable working conditions, flexible schedule and office, which has everything you need (summer terrace, lunches, Sony Playstation 4 and many other pleasant things), 5 minutes from the Taras Shevchenko metro station.
If you think we’re a good fit for each other, don’t hesitate to send us your CV!