SocialTech is a global consumer IT-company specialised in Social Discovery industry. We develop our own products, which are used by millions of people around the world. SocialTech is already one of the leaders in its niche, and at the same time we continue to grow by hundreds percent per year in all KPI.
We are looking for a results-driven HR Business Partner. You will have a leading role in providing an efficient, effective and innovative HR service to the business, ensuring it is closely aligned to the overall business objectives and plans.
What we will do together:
• Provide full cycle of HR service (excluding recruitment) to the teams, including: onboarding, individual/team retention tools, training & development strategies etc.;
• Working with Teams on improving quality of cooperation and business unit performance;
• Drive, influence, advise and support the cultural and people aspects of organizational change, structures, people processes and business improvement initiatives in order to improve business efficiency and people management allowing for planned growth;
• Assist in customizing of HR procedures and ensure they are followed by employees;
• Provide personal support on the research, design and development of HR initiatives;
• Responds to organizational changes, employees’ needs, complains, wishes, creating solutions to employee’s challenges.
• 2+ years in HR BP role, or solid background in HR;
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
• A proactive approach to achieving business objectives and finding solutions to business challenges;
• Excellent organisation and planning skills with a high level of attention to detail;
• Strong analytical and problem solving abilities;
• Great desire to work with people;
• Ability to handle multitasking efficiently;
• Experience in IT industry is a plus, but not a must.
Some internal workings of SocialTech:
• We use common sense as our guiding principle in everything from taking days off to workflow.
• We dislike bureaucracy, give and take open feedback, and ask each other questions, even the stupid ones.
• We enjoy spending some of our free time together, both at the office and outside of it.
We propose comfortable working conditions, flexible schedule and office, which has everything you need (summer terrace, lunches, Sony Playstation 4 and many other pleasant things), 5 minutes from the Taras Shevchenko metro station.
If you think we’re a good fit for each other, don’t hesitate to send us your CV!