SocialTech is a global consumer IT-company specialised in Social Discovery industry. We develop our own products, which are used by millions of people around the world. SocialTech is already one of the leaders in its niche, and at the same time we continue to grow by hundreds percent per year in all KPI.
Now we are launching a new product — complex B2B platform to integrate business process between more than 250 agencies and millions of our users worldwide.
We are looking for a UX/UI Designer who will be a key player in our team and helps us to build a user-oriented product. You will be involved in the whole development process, from user-research to final product analysis.
We appreciate a willingness to express your own opinion and influence the product.
• 3+ years of experience as a UI/UX Designer;
• Strong knowledge of Figma;
• Experience in design of CRM/ERP/BPM systems and enterprise projects;
• UI/UX portfolio that includes such projects;
• Experience in creating and supporting guidelines/design system;
• Ability to apply a high-fidelity wireframe/prototype approach and to create a user flow from scratch;
• Ability to use an atomic design approach;
• Good understanding of usability principles;
• Ability to accept criticism and explain your decisions;
• Proactivity and ability to solve tasks on a turn-key basis;
• High level of responsibility.
What we will do together:
• Take an important role in product-related decisions;
• Work together with strong design-team, analytics, product managers, and developers;
• Conduct and analyze user surveys;
• Create wireframe/prototype and new UI elements of the product;
• Improve and refine existing elements of the product;
• Develop design Guidelines.
Choosing us as your employer, you will get:
• Opportunity to work with the multimillion audiences;
• Further growth: training courses and seminars inside the company, access to the best professional literature, English courses, participation in key events of the IT industry around the world;
• The best team you ever had. We pay special attention to the talent search and development. So, all your future colleagues are young, active and motivated people who think out of the box;
• New big office in the Podil area (5 minutes from the Tarasa Shevchenko metro station) with everything you need, including free breakfasts and lunches, snacks, weekly lectures, Sony PlayStation 4, summer terrace and many other pleasant things;
• Health care. The company compensates for the costs of jogging, football, basketball, and other sports. And our corporate doctor is always ready to help you with the health issues;
• Health insurance upon successful completion of a probationary period.
If you think we’re a good fit for each other, don’t hesitate to send us your CV!