SocialTech is a global IT Venture Builder which operates a number of full-cycle product businesses. Our 400+ professionals team has a unique product experience and is already among international leaders in its niche. We develop own products that are used by millions of people around the world.
We are looking for an active and thoughtful professional who will strengthen Treasury team in a Treasury Payment specialist role.
Reporting to: Treasury Lead Manager
As a Treasury Payment specialist, you will receive a unique possibility of working in the fully international and highly dynamic environment. Together with a Treasury team, you will work closely with other departments/projects and directly communicate with the top international banks and financial institutions in different jurisdictions (EU and USA). As a part of our team, you will create a value for a multi-million business and receive a possibility to drive changes.
The successful candidate with the strong potential will get an opportunity for professional growth and can become a Treasury Manager responsible for one of the Project within 1-2 years.
What you will do:
- Manage cash flow activities and support the smooth execution of day-to-day financial operations;
- Relationship management with selected financial institutions in jurisdictions of Group’s presence;
- Support cash-management functions (account opening, KYC procedures, compliance, etc.);
- Constantly improve treasury-related business processes (payments, fin. control, FX, etc.);
- Cooperate with internal departments (reporting, taxes, legal).
Skills and experience needed to join the board:
- 1+ years of work experience in multinational companies, FinTech, top-tier Ukrainian firms or banks (can be considered a strong candidate without relevant experience).
- Attention to details (be ready to proceed with payments via 20 different banks and financial institutions in 5 currencies for 30+ unique counter-parties).
- Analytical skills to deal with complex issues and make sound business decisions (capability to choose the payment method among existing options driving by cost effectiveness).
- Ability to prioritize, organize and effectively manage daily routines, ad-hoc task and strategic goal.
- English — Upper-Intermediate or Advanced: oral and written. All communications with banks solely in English (readiness to pass the Interview in English).
Would be an advantage:
- Understanding of global payment systems (SEPA, SWIFT, banking platforms, etc) and international business.
- Previous experience of work with banks in non-Ukrainian jurisdictions.
- Good technical skills in Excel.
If you want to grow — you can do it with us. We are waiting for apply.
You’re goanna love it, and here’s why:
- Competitive salary and reasonable compensation package — for experienced candidates with a proven track record, we offer a performance-based bonus system; official employment, medical insurance;
- Passionate and enthusiastic team — you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning, and professional self-development;
- Exciting and challenging tasks — being responsible for a part of the company’s finances, you will prepare reports, solve diverse and challenging issues, communicate with people within the company and our partners;
- Convenient working conditions — comfortable office located 5 minutes from Taras Shevchenko metro station. Flexible working hours;
- Sports and healthcare — running, swimming, football, basketball, and other sports activities supported by the company; corporate doctor always ready to help if you feel sick;
- Exceptional opportunities for professional growth — in-house training sessions and seminars, corporate library, English classes.
This position is a unique career springboard for candidates who are seeking to become high-caliber finance professionals and to help to build the international multimillion business.
We are waiting for you on our team!