Amazon has moved trade online. Our team has set an equally ambitious goal — to move services online.
It is not difficult to imagine how in the future such services as medical consultation, legal assistance and financial advice will often be provided online.
Our team is driving this revolution.
The team consists of senior-level specialists. A small number of people ensures team flexibility and high focus: everyone works on their area of responsibility to achieve common goals.
- Minimum bureaucracy, maximum independence;
- Freedom of action and high responsibility;
- We make global decisions together; local — everyone himself.
If you are driven by speed, performance, responsibility and direct influence on business decisions, then let’s talk!
What you’ll do:
- Design & develop backend part for a new web product from scratch;
- Cover code with unit and integration tests;
- Perform peer code review;
- Collaborate and communicate during the Scrum meetings with teammates and stakeholders;
- Participate in business discussions and affect business decisions.
We’re excited about you because:
- Have 4+ years of PHP web application software engineering experience
- Have 3+ years experience with one or more modern PHP frameworks (Laravel, Symfony, etc).
- Have experience with PostgreSQL (or another relational database);
- Have experience with message bus: Kafka or Rabbitmq;
- Understand Domain-Driven Design concepts;
- Write automated tests (unit testing, integration testing).
Will be +:
- Have experience with Go web application engineering
- Experience with docker, k8s, helm;
- Experience with GRPC/Thrift;
- Knowledge of microservice patterns (maintain data consistency etc);
- Understanding the principles of Event-driven architecture;
- Experience with gherkin syntax, sentry, jaeger, kibana, gitlab ci, prometheus, grafana, redis.
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other;
- High level of compensation that allows you to focus on work;
- Premium medical insurance;
- Sports and fitness compensation;
- Free lunches and unlimited snacks;
- A training budget with opportunities to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.;
- Corporate parties and trips abroad. We have already been to Slovakia, Egypt, Austria, and Croatia;
- A comfortable office at Podil — you won’t want to leave.