SocialTech is a global IT company. While believing in entrepreneurs, we help them to realize their dreams and ambitions, thus becoming the best venture builder in the country.
We are looking for an active and thoughtful professional who will join our finance team in the role of Tax Analyst. You will work with the Senior Tax Manager directly and contribute to the development of our Tax function of the SocialTech finance team and perform a wide variety of related activities.
What you will do:
- Contribute to the development of tax structuring solutions for the Group’s needs;
- Keep track of developments in legal framework relevant to the Group’s business in Ukraine and foreign jurisdictions;
- Conduct research and prepare internal memos on tax-related topics;
- Communicate with the corporate administrators in foreign jurisdictions;
- Prepare drafts of internal and external documents related to Group’s tax and legal affairs;
- Assist with analysis of tax risks of Group’s business decisions;
- Participate in preparation of the files for foreign tax rulings;
- Assist senior colleagues with tax audits of the Group;
- Participate in the implementation of the tax and legal structures for the projects’ needs;
- Assist colleagues from other departments in handling tax-related matters and requests.
Necessary qualifications required for this role:
- 1+ years of experience in international taxation in accounting / audit / law firm;
- international tax law knowledge: good understanding of the fundamental concepts of domestic and international taxation (operation of corporate income tax, VAT, tax treaties, withholding taxes, CFC rules, BEPS Action plan and other OECD tax initiatives);
- corporate law knowledge: understanding the basics of corporate law and corporate governance; ability to review and draft standard corporate documents;
- strong research skills and curiosity to explore new topics;
- practical and result-oriented approach;
- outside-the-box thinking and readiness to pursue creative solutions to daily challenges;
- upper-intermediate level of written English is a must.
Good to have:
- experience in communication with corporate administrators and auditors in foreign jurisdictions;
- basic understanding of IFRS;
- basic understanding of the local tax rules of foreign jurisdictions (Cyprus or any other Commonwealth jurisdiction, same for USA will be a plus);
- understanding of the legal framework relevant to IT business would be an asset;
- exposure to the international environment.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and reasonable compensation package — for experienced candidates with a proven track record, we offer a performance-based bonus system; medical insurance;
- Passionate and enthusiastic team — you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning, and professional self-development;
- Exciting and challenging tasks — being responsible for a part of the company’s finances, you will solve diverse and challenging issues, communicate with people within the company and our partners;
- Convenient working conditions — comfortable office located 5 minutes from Taras Shevchenko metro station.
- Flexible working hours;
- Sports and healthcare — running, swimming, football, basketball, and other sports activities supported by the company; corporate doctor;
- Exceptional opportunities for professional growth — in-house training sessions and seminars, corporate library, English classes, compensation of professional qualifications costs.