This role would be a perfect match if you have a prior experience in Big 4/ FMCG/ Retail and considering switch to IT industry
About The Role
In a role of a Junior Account Manager you will be responsible for daily communication with partners, evaluation of their performance and various creative project management task to develop our brand.
- 1+ year in account management/ business development or Big 4/ FMCG/ Retail experience;
- strong communication and presentation skills;
- strong analytical skills.
- flexible and resilient — to handle change;
- result-oriented, with a ‘can do’ approach;
- open-minded and highly personable approach;
- energy and drive to keep going and work hard;
- collaborative style and empathy to create win-win solutions.
What we offer
- competitive salary and employee wellness program, including health insurance and in-house doctor support and compensation for sports, allowing you to focus on your tasks and professional development in our company;
- solid and enthusiastic team — you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning, and professional development;
- career growth and professional development with various internal training and seminars, access to an extensive book library, language classes;
- new spacious and modern office space in Podil (5 min from Tarasa Shevchenko metro station) with free breakfasts and lunches, and selections of snacks available at your choice, weekly meetups, outdoor terrace, and many more exciting things.