Amazon has moved trade online. Our team has set an equally ambitious goal — to move services online.
It is not difficult to imagine how in the future such services as medical consultation, legal assistance and financial advice will often be provided online.
Our team is driving this revolution.
The team consists of senior-level specialists. A small number of people ensures team flexibility and high focus: everyone works on their area of responsibility to achieve common goals.
- Minimum bureaucracy, maximum independence;
- Freedom of action and high responsibility;
- We make global decisions together; local — everyone himself.
If you are driven by speed, performance, responsibility and direct influence on business decisions, then let’s talk!
What you’ll do:
- Develop, maintain, and execute automated and manual test suites for a new web product from scratch;
- Cover backend code with gherkin tests (most of successful cases will be added by developers);
- Setup end2end & load test infrastructure and write necessary tests;
- Collaborate and communicate during the Scrum meetings with teammates and stakeholders.
We’re excited about you because...:
- Have experience with BDD approach (Gherkin syntax, new steps writing);
- Have experience working with version control systems (GIT);
- Have experience in microservices architecture testing;
- Know how to test the product on multiple services and layers (FE/BE/DB);
- Have knowledge of relational databases (PostgreSQL/MySQL);
- Have experience with message brokers (Kafka/Rabbitmq);
- Have hands-on experience in testing web services API;
- Have experience with Continuous Integration systems(Gitlab ci/Jenkins);
- Hands-on load testing experience.
Will be +:
- Working with kubernetes (check service liveness, container logs, application configs);
- Experience with GRPC/Thrift;
- Usage of Allure TestOps;
- Golang basics;
- Experience with sentry, jaeger, kibana, gitlab ci, prometheus, grafana, redis.
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other;
- High level of compensation that allows you to focus on work;
- Premium medical insurance;
- Sports and fitness compensation;
- Free lunches and unlimited snacks;
- A training budget with opportunities to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.;
- Corporate parties and trips abroad. We have already been to Slovakia, Egypt, Austria, and Croatia;
- A comfortable office at Podil — you won’t want to leave.