SocialTech is a product IT company where we recreated the venture capital world. As venture builder we kick off and run startups with focus on analytics, data and machine learning.
Our main values are people and the team. We are constantly in search of outstanding result-oriented individuals, who will be directly impacting our products and businesses.
We are looking for an experienced Senior/Lead IT recruiter with strong team leadership skills and a passion for recruitment. If you have strong interpersonal skills, a people-centric approach, local talent market knowledge, and you would like to work with Hiring managers who understand the recruitment values, it could be a great opportunity for you.
Qualifications & experience:
- 4+ years experience in IT Recruiting within a software development company or recruitment agency;
- Prior experience leading a team of at least 2+ recruiters;
- Manage and drive full-cycle recruitment process including coordinating, sourcing, screening, interviewing, feedback, and offers for all levels of candidates from entry to senior level;
- Conduct recruitment strategy meetings with Hiring Managers to ensure a complete understanding of the job requirements, candidate matches, and the qualifications needed to fill the role.
- Develop and ensure implementation of high-quality recruitment, interviewing, selection, and strategic hiring processes.
- Demonstrated networking capabilities and creativity in sourcing;
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Assemble a professional recruitment team;
- Leading/Mentoring/coaching recruiters/researchers;
- Work with interesting vacancies (B-level/C-level/D-level);
- Driven and implement ideas for hiring improvement;
- Participate and help to develop Headhunting strategies;
- Close cooperation with hiring managers;
- Be involved in all recruitment/tech initiatives;
- Has an impact on the business.
You’re gonna love it, and here’s why:
- Competitive salary and good compensation package — for experienced candidates with a proven track record, we offer a performance-based bonus/option system;
- Exceptional opportunities for professional growth — in-house training sessions and seminars, corporate library, English classes;
- Strong and enthusiastic team — you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning, and professional self-development.
- Interesting and challenging tasks — being responsible for a part of the company’s finances you will prepare reports, solve diverse and challenging issues, communicate with people within the company as well as with our partners;
- Sports and health care — running, swimming, football, basketball, and other sports activities supported by the company; corporate doctor always ready to help if you feel sick;
- Convenient working conditions — comfortable office located in 5 minutes from Taras Shevchenko metro station. Flexible working hours.