Amazon has moved trade online. Our team has set an equally ambitious goal — to move services online.
It is not difficult to imagine how in the future such services as medical consultation, legal assistance and financial advice will often be provided online.
Our team is driving this revolution.
The team consists of senior-level specialists. A small number of people ensures team flexibility and high focus: everyone works on their area of responsibility to achieve common goals.
- Minimum bureaucracy, maximum independence;
- Freedom of action and high responsibility;
- We make global decisions together; local — everyone himself.
If you are driven by speed, performance, responsibility and direct influence on business decisions, then let’s talk!
What you’ll do:
- Build and manage multi-million dollar budgets across paid marketing channels, including Paid Search, Paid Social, Youtube and more;
- Planning and execution of paid advertising campaigns that support our growth initiatives while meeting budget requirements;
- Creating, managing and optimizing advertising campaigns in Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Quora Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Bing Ads, Yahoo Gemini, Criteo, Taboola, etc...;
- Test new channels and technology to identify incremental audiences and inventory for accelerating growth;
- Understand and leverage Google Analytics for tracking and reporting (with integration and dashboard set up with PowerBI, Tableau or Data Studio);
- Analyze, measure, and report on all campaigns, developing a clear POV on takeaways, next steps, and potential optimizations;
- Establish channel forecasts and budget recommendations, with the speed and ownership to adjust tactics and strategies quickly based on learnings and opportunities;
- Maintain and monitor key metrics across channels including budget pacing, LTV, CAC, ROMI/ROAS and ROI/ROR;
- Ensuring best possible spent optimisation by continuously optimising campaigns based on learnings from multiple A/B tests across creatives, targets, basic improvements UX of LP and other strategies;
- Working with copywriting & design for getting creative & promotional assets done / approved;
- Taking part in building marketing and communication strategy with marketing team.
We’re excited about you because...:
- You have 3+ years of paid traffic experience at an advertising agency or product company in a role of PPC/SEM manager;
- Experience in working with US and UK market’s;
- And experience in managing large budgets and large amounts of data;
- Exceptional prioritization and project management skills;
- Strong analytical skills; with demonstrated capabilities in campaign measurement, analyzing and interpreting data and A/B testing;
- You have a builder’s mentality — you’re comfortable developing and scaling where nothing existed before;
- Clear understanding of such advertising metrics — CPA, CPC, CTR, CPM, CPI, CPT, CPL, CPM, etc...;
- And you know how to improve QS in Google Ads not only in words.:);
- Also a deep familiarity with optimizing CPL, CAC, LTV, ROMI/ROAS, ROI/ROR;
- You are highly proficient in Excel / Google Sheets / DAX / SQL, you have a strong grasp of funnel analytics, A/B testing, and metrics driven performance marketing;
- You have outstanding ability to think creatively, identify and resolve problems;
- Your English is Upper-Intermediate;
- Strong communication skills;
- Strong copywriting and editing skills.
Will be +:
- Experience working in data analysis / deep research;
- Passion for YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram video ecosystems, social media marketing, online content and related insights;
- Strong “hustle” mentality with desire to work in a dynamic company environment where your input can help shape our offerings.
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other;
- High level of compensation that allows you to focus on work;
- Premium medical insurance;
- Sports and fitness compensation;
- Free lunches and unlimited snacks;
- A training budget with opportunities to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.;
- Corporate parties and trips abroad. We have already been to Slovakia, Egypt, Austria, and Croatia;
- A comfortable office at Podil — you won’t want to leave.