About the product:
We are launching a new product in one of the largest product IT companies in Ukraine. Our business is entertainment streaming platforms where users can chat, watch videos, share photos, and more.
We are in the MVP release phase and our next phase is to scale. By the end of the year, we plan to enter the top 100 companies in Ukraine in terms of traffic purchases. And next year — in the top 5.
About the team:
The team is made up of Senior level specialists. A small number of people provides team flexibility and high focus: everyone works on his area of responsibility in achieving common goals.
- Minimal bureaucracy, maximum autonomy;
- Freedom of action and high responsibility;
- Global decisions are made together, local decisions are made by each one.
If you too are driven by speed, responsibility, and direct influence on business decisions, then let’s get acquainted!
- 3+ years of UI/UX design experience for desktop and mobile;
- A solid portfolio that demonstrates your abilities;
- Experience in Figma;
- Understanding and use of Google Material Design principles in your work;
- Experience in running A/B tests;
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS will be a plus.
The product is related to streaming technologies. And we have the task to fill it with a huge amount of new functionality. In order not to lose speed and to realize our ambitious plans, we are looking for new team members.
Therefore, the candidate will be tasked with the following:
- Be responsible for creating a quality experience with our product design across all platforms;
- Research our users to understand their needs;
- Create designs based on business and product strategy, working closely with other team members;
- Conduct product tests to increase conversions at different stages of the product funnel
- Research different UI/UX solutions in the niche and implement best practices on our product.
We will have a match if you are:
- Business-oriented professional with a great desire to contribute to the creation and development of the product;
- Follow new developments in the industry, know everything about new technologies, and want to put your knowledge into practice;
- A strong team player, willing to work with the best professionals in the industry.
About the outlook:
We are now at a stage where the project is just beginning and, as a result, there are opportunities for fast and high-quality growth to the Head of Design and building your team.
It’s all up to you.
About the rest:
- The Podol office is so comfortable you won’t want to leave it;
- Free lunches and snacks;
- Health insurance after the IS and the corporate doctor;
- Coverage for conferences abroad / meetups / etc.;
- State-of-the-art technology and more.