Amazon has moved trade online. Our team has set an equally ambitious goal — to move services online.
It is not difficult to imagine how in the future such services as medical consultation, legal assistance and financial advice will often be provided online.
Our team is driving this revolution.
The team consists of senior-level specialists. A small number of people ensures team flexibility and high focus: everyone works on their area of responsibility to achieve common goals.
- Minimum bureaucracy, maximum independence;
- Freedom of action and high responsibility;
- We make global decisions together; local — everyone himself.
If you are driven by speed, performance, responsibility and direct influence on business decisions, then let’s talk!
What you’ll do:
- Build and implement SEO strategy to growth in hundreds million user platform;
- Focus on SEO strategies and tactics, ensuring that our platform adhering to SEO best practices;
- Evaluate complex data sets to identify opportunities, forecast results, and implement strategies to address gaps in organic search performance, keyword planning and on-page optimization of high value pages;
- Identify growth opportunities in site infrastructure, keyword selection, and on-page optimization;
- Monitor performance metrics to understand organic search performance and measure the impact of technical and content changes;
- Synthesize large amounts of data from a variety of sources and prepare executive-ready reports and insights of SEO performance;
- Stay current on global SEO and search landscape and emerging trends and identify tools and reports to automate processes or deliver more sophisticated understanding.
We’re excited about you because...:
- You are God or DemiGod in SEO with 5+ years experience. You know the meaningful levers to pull (from broad infrastructure strategy to granular on-page optimizations), the landscape of industry tools to audit, research, and analyze search data, and how to derive meaningful insights from what you uncover;
- Have a demonstrated track record of increasing rankings and traffic while managing and executing SEO strategies and tactics in US/UK markets;
- You are strategic, innovative, and analytical thinker that can produce a distinctive SEO strategy;
- Have experience using SEO tools including but not limited to SEMRush, BrightEdge, Google Search Console, Bing WMT, Deepcrawl, Screaming Frog, and others;
- Also have an ability to manage multiple projects in highly matrixed organizations, often with multiple priorities;
- And ability to draw conclusions from data to create business cases, market insights, and requirements for SEO;
- You build your own clear understanding of all linkbuilding processes and trends;
- Equally comfortable with both technical and content optimization;
- Passionate to help others learn. You recognize your own SEO expertise, but also know that with great power comes great responsibility—and seek out opportunities to educate other marketers and engineers;
- A believer in data democratization and you understand that openly sharing SEO data only helps make the SEO program stronger;
- Fact-based, data driven. You persuade with facts, not fluff. And you always question your own assumptions;
- Fast learner with excellent problem-solving ability;
- Your English is Upper-Intermediate.
Will be +:
- If your portfolio has worldwide projects;
- Working with really large amount of data;
- Excel, Dax, SQL.
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other;
- High level of compensation that allows you to focus on work;
- Premium medical insurance;
- Sports and fitness compensation;
- Free lunches and unlimited snacks;
- A training budget with opportunities to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.;
- Corporate parties and trips abroad. We have already been to Slovakia, Egypt, Austria, and Croatia;
- A comfortable office at Podil — you won’t want to leave.