We are currently looking for a Middle Manual QA to join our internal start-up team to help us maintain a high level of product quality. It makes sense to support existing and implement new automated testing to solve common cases for different websites. Of course, this will involve proactive mentorship and support from more experienced colleagues.
About the project:
MAZE — our internal start-up, a fast-growing digital business in the niche of intent marketing.
Operating comparison websites that drive high-value customer acquisition for partnered brands, it specializes in identifying high-intent users who haven’t demonstrated brand preference. The project thrives to create high-quality review sites that give users the necessary information about various products and services on the internet to help them to make well-informed choices.
Technical qualifications and experience:
● Must have:
● Min 2 year experience in QA.
● Deep understanding of testing concepts and methodologies.
● Maintenance of test documentation.
● Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS.
● Experience in web applications testing
● Experience with Mac OS or Linux
Knowledges required (explain what is it and why is used):
● SQL basics
● Test design
● Bug tracking system
● Test levels
● Git flow
Nice to have:
● Experience with Postman
● JS basic knowledge
Non-technical qualifications and experience :
● Team player with agile development experience.
● Achievement drive and high motivation for self-improvement.
You will be working in a team with PHP developers, DevOps, HTML/CSS coder, and QA.
The team will be using the following technology stack:
● JS/PHP (Symfony 4).
● Go, Python (for microservices).
● CI/CD (GitLab).
● Google Cloud Platform.
● Cloud application testing (manual).
● Analyze results of automated tests (already exist).
● Testing of WordPress plugins.
● Work with MySQL.
● Test documentation creation and support.
SocialTech is a global IT company operating in the industry of Social Discovery. We develop our proprietary products used by millions of people worldwide. SocialTech is one of the market leaders in its niche, continuously enjoying triple-digit annual growth for all major KPIs.
Our main values are people and the team. We are constantly in search of outstanding result-oriented individuals who will be directly impacting our products and businesses. With us, you will be given limitless opportunities for development and freedom of choice of your way of success. We have plenty of interesting tasks, ambitious goals, and challenges for you.
Exciting opportunities and perks you will get at work:
● Opportunity to work with a multi-million audience.
● Career growth and professional development with various internal training and seminars, access to an extensive book library, chance to participate in key IT industry events worldwide (attending the conferences).
● Work in a great team. We pay special attention to the recruitment and development of talent. All the members of our team are young, active, and highly motivated for creative problem solving.
● New spacious and modern office space in Podil (5 min from Kontraktova metro station) with free breakfasts and lunches, and selections of snacks available at your choice, Sony PlayStation 4 Pro, and many more exciting things.
● Employee wellness programme, which includes running sessions, football, and other sports. The cost of sports activities is fully covered by the company. In-house doctor support is also available on demand.
● Health insurance available for all employees.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!