SocialTech — is a global IT company in the Social Discovery niche. We develop our proprietary products used by millions of people worldwide. SocialTech is one of the market leaders in its niche, continuously enjoying triple-digit annual growth for all major KPIs.
Our main values are people and the team. We are constantly in search of outstanding result-oriented individuals, who will be directly impacting our products and businesses. With us, you will be given limitless opportunities for development and freedom of choice of your way of success. We have plenty of interesting tasks, ambitious goals, and challenges for you.
We are looking for an active and thoughtful professional who will strengthen our team in the financial controller role.
Reporting to:Senior financial controller.
What you will do:
● Manage Operational expenses and Overheads (reporting, controlling, and analysis for all Group companies).
● Conduct monthly expenses closing process, which ensuring accurate and timely recording and the completeness of transactions.
● Develop and implement relevant processes and controls, identify opportunities for streamlining existing processes and controls to improve the speed and efficiency of the overheads closing process.
● Monitor day-to-day financial operations within the Group of companies.
● Communicate with internal departments (treasury, reporting, taxes, legal).
● Communicate with external partners, including payment service providers, banks, and financial institutions.
Skills and experience needed to join the board:
● Outstanding MS Office skills (especially Excel, including Power Query and VBA).
● Structured thinking and ability to make data-driven business decisions.
● Attention to details, strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
● Strong communication and writing skills, ability to convince opponents on the truth of one’s judgments.
● Upper-Intermediate or Advanced English.
● Ability to work without supervision, under the pressure of deadlines in a dynamic environment.
Would be an advantage:
● International financial qualifications such as ACCA, CIMA, CFA, in progress.
● Participation in business case championships such as CFA Challenge, Business Diving, or other local/international championships.
This position is a unique career springboard for candidates who are seeking to become high-caliber finance professionals and to help to build an international multimillion business.
We are waiting for you on our team!
You’re going to love it, and here’s why:
● Strong and enthusiastic team — you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning, and professional self-development.
● Interesting and challenging tasks — being responsible for a part of the company’s finances you will prepare reports, solve diverse and challenging issues, communicate with people within the company as well as with our partners.
● Convenient working conditions — comfortable office located 5 minutes from Taras Shevchenko metro station. Flexible working hours.
● Sports and health care — running, swimming, football, basketball, and other sports activities supported by the company; corporate doctor always ready to help if you feel sick.
● Exceptional opportunities for professional growth — in-house training sessions and seminars, corporate library, English classes.