SocialTech is a successful IT company that helps people from all over the world to meet and communicate on our sites. The project we hire for is focused on a mainstream dating platform where people from all over the world can approach each other via user-friendly features. Now we have millions of users, a team of 150+ people, and we are determined to reach new clients.
The main aim of your work is to manage reputational risks and shorten the distance between the product/company positioning and public opinion.
We are a match if you have the following skills:
● Long-term strategic planning and goal decomposition
● Project management
● Writing and editing
● Understanding major social media platforms
● Media segmentation
● Willingness to work with the newly created team
● Communication, analysis, presentation, and leadership
● Organizing and management
● English C1/C2
It’s a plus if you have the following experience:
● Working at an IT company
● Working in a large team
● Creating teams
● Building system communications
● Degree in marketing, advertising, communications, or a related discipline
● Working two-plus years as a PR/brand manager or associated positions
Your main tasks:
● Planning, developing, and implementing a brand strategy based on general positioning
● Analyzing the information space, managing reputational risks
● Forming a communications strategy
● Improving product tone/company mentions on the web
● Raising awareness of the product/company in our network (relevant media)
● Planning and monitoring publications
● Planning and organizing events and activities
SocialTech is a unique place to work and grow:
● A world-class team of T-shaped professionals that share their knowledge and support each other
● High level of compensation that allows you to focus on work
● Premium medical insurance
● Sports and fitness compensation
● Free lunches and unlimited snacks
● Budget with opportunities to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.
● Corporate parties and trips abroad. We have already been to Slovakia, Egypt, Austria, and Croatia.
● Cool and comfortable office for work and fun
We’re looking forward to you being on our team!