SocialTech — is a global IT company in the Social Discovery niche. We develop our proprietary products used by millions of people all around the world. SocialTech is one of the market leaders in its niche, continuously enjoying triple-digit annual growth for all major KPIs.
Our main values are people and the team. We are constantly in search of outstanding result-oriented individuals, who will be directly impacting our products and businesses. With us, you will be given limitless opportunities for development and freedom of choice of your way of success. We have plenty of interesting tasks, ambitious goals, and challenges for you.
We are looking for an active and thoughtful professional who will strengthen our team in the treasury manager role.
Head of SocialTech Treasury
What you will do:
● Manage cash flow activities and support the smooth execution of day-to-day financial operations;
● Relationship management with selected financial institutions in jurisdictions of Group’s presence;
● Support cash-management functions (account opening, KYC procedures, compliance, etc.);
● Constantly improve treasury-related business processes (payments, fin. control, FX, etc.);
● Cooperate with internal departments (reporting, taxes, legal).
Starter-kit needed to join the board:
● Ability to analyze complex issues and make sound business decisions;
● English — Upper-Intermediate or Advanced: oral and written. All communications with banks solely in English;
● Responsibility and readiness to act independently, willingness to learn and work;
● Attention to details.
Would be an advantage:
● Participation in business case championships such as CFA Challenge, Business Diving, or other local/international championships;
● Previous experience of work with banks in non-Ukrainian jurisdictions;
● Leadership and management potential are considered as a huge advantage;
● Advanced MS Office skills (especially Excel, including VBA).
This position is a unique career springboard for candidates who are seeking to become high-caliber finance professionals and to help to build the international multimillion business.
We are waiting for you on our team!
You’re gonna love it, and here’s why:
● Competitive salary and good compensation package — for experienced candidates with a proven track record, we offer a performance-based bonus/option system.
● Strong and enthusiastic team — you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning, and professional self-development.
● Interesting and challenging tasks — being responsible for a part of company’s finances you will prepare reports, solve diverse and challenging issues, communicate with people within the company as well as with our partners.
● Convenient working conditions — comfortable office located in 5 minutes from Taras Shevchenko metro station. Flexible working hours.
● Sports and health care — running, swimming, football, basketball and other sports activities supported by the company; corporate doctor always ready to help if you feel sick.
● Exceptional opportunities for professional growth — in-house training sessions and seminars, corporate library, English classes.