SocialTech is a multimillion-dollar IT company and a game-changer in the social discovery niche. Our HQ is located in Kyiv.
We manage a leading product in the industry, and all our key metrics keep growing exponentially from year to year.
The key role of this position is design, development, and maintenance of state-of-the-art in-house data-driven solutions for business growth.
Examples of such solutions:
● Prescriptive analytical systems for evaluating traffic profitability, retention effectiveness, and split test results under highly volatile conditions.
● Automation systems for marketing campaigns.
● Recommendation systems for user matching on our product.
● Automated reporting ecosystem.
● 2+ years of Data / Web / Product Analyst experience in IT.
● Proven record of solving complex analytical tasks beyond basic descriptive analytics (such as design & development of decision-making or automation systems).
● Advanced data stack: SQL+ R / Python + BI (Tableau / Power BI).
● Strong systemic and algorithmic thinking.
● Independence and self-sufficiency in your areas of competence.
What you will find in SocialTech:
● A powerful team of analysts, stakeholders, and developers to inspire you to constant professional growth and new accomplishments.
● The feeling of making an impact on a booming IT industry.
● Opportunity to work on topmost tasks in your professional field.
● A comfortable office, breakfasts, lunches, and other plyushkas.
Some internal workings of SocialTech:
● We use common sense as our guiding principle in everything from taking days off to workflow.
● We give and take open feedback, and ask each other questions, even the stupid ones.
● We enjoy spending some of our free time together, both at the office and outside it.
If you think we’re a good fit for each other, don’t hesitate to send us your CV!