Hi, I’m Kate and I’m a Talent Researcher at SocialTech (the fact I’m really proud of). I used to work in a professional recruiting team of 4 (IT Recruiter, 1 more Talent Researcher, and Team Lead) but the company grows sooo fast (+100 new employees this year) and is not going to stop. So, we need a considerable reinforcement — you — our future Senior IT Recruiter, our teammate.
Here are the main responsibilities:
● Intake Meeting: guiding hiring managers on recruiting flow, gathering all the duties, responsibilities, education, certifications, and experience required for the positions.
● Together with Talent Researcher identify and use multiple recruiting sources and internet sourcing techniques to identify and engage active and passive candidates.
● Interviewing and evaluating external and internal candidates for job openings to identify applicants who fully meet the position requirements and referring them to the hiring manager for consideration.
● Supporting candidates on all stages of the recruitment flow (sometimes it takes up to 5 stages)
● Accurately document and track candidates in the ATS.
● Identify, develop, and implement innovative sourcing strategies to generate a pipeline of qualified candidates.
● Participate in leadership team meetings to provide status updates to team leaders on recruiting activity and potential challenges.
● Proactively identify gaps in the recruiting process while providing solutions to better support tech and non-tech hiring.
● Determine job offer details; negotiate, prepare, and extend new-hire offers.
● Maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates for future consideration.
● Participates in special projects as required.
What we require from you:
● 4+ years of full life cycle recruitment experience from sourcing to hiring.
● Experience working in an IT environment meeting successful hiring goals and time to fill targets.
● Experience recruiting a wide variety of roles in IT.
● Experience with ATS systems.
● Experience working with hiring managers and internal stakeholders to advise, guide, and educate on market patterns, best practices, and problem resolution.
● Ability to multitask and be successful in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
SocialTech is a global consumer IT-company operating in the industry of Social Discovery. The products we develop are used by millions of our customers globally.
SocialTech is one of the market leaders in its niche, continuously enjoying triple-digit annual growth for all major KPIs.
Our main values are people and the team. We are constantly in search of outstanding result-oriented individuals, who will be directly impacting our products and businesses (what’s CEO says: bit.ly/36popaG).
In addition to a competitive compensation package, you will be offered the following impressive perks and benefits:
● Career growth and professional development with various internal training and seminars, access to an extensive book library, English language classes.
● Work in a great team. We pay special attention to the recruitment and development of talent. All the members of our team are active and highly motivated for creative problem-solving.
● New spacious and modern office space in Podil (5 min from Tarasa Shevchenko metro station) with free breakfasts and lunches, and selections of snacks available at your choice, weekly thematic lectures, Sony PlayStation 4 Pro, outdoor terrace, and many more exciting things.
● Employee wellness program which includes running sessions, football, basketball, and other sports. The cost of sports activities is fully covered by the company. In-house doctor support is also available on demand.
● Premium health insurance is available for all employees.
Sound like a good fit? Take a chance and apply!