We are looking for a proactive and impact-oriented Product Marketing Manager to support our team.
● Design and implementation of user acquisition operations.
● Split testing of advertising creatives, optimizations, and audiences.
● Results analysis, budget management, and conversion cost optimization.
● Monitor day-to-day operations.
● Monitor costs and return on investment (ROI).
● Analyze competitors’ market activities.
● Cooperation with internal departments (marketing, development, analytics).
About your qualifications and skills:
● strong analytical skills;
● result-oriented, hard-working with high ambitions and leadership skills;
● structured thinking and ability to make data-driven business decisions;
● strong communication and writing skills, ability to convince opponents of the truth of one’s judgments;
● at least Upper-Intermediate English, both oral and written;
● outstanding career track record.
SocialTech is a game-changer in Social Discovery. We are a team of more than 150 talented professionals with a unique product experience that already enabled us to stand out internationally. We develop proprietary products used by millions of customers worldwide with the largest markets being the USA and Europe.
Our main values are people and the team. We are constantly in search of outstanding result-oriented individuals, who will be directly impacting our products and businesses. With us, you will be given limitless opportunities for development and freedom of choice of your way of success. We have plenty of interesting tasks, ambitious goals, and challenges for you.
About the opportunities you will find at SocialTech:
● Work in a passionate team of marketers, stakeholders, and developers, who will motivate you for professional and personal growth.
● Opportunity to learn from years of experience and expertise in creating innovative solutions for IT-businesses.
● Truly interesting tasks and the ability to satisfy your ambitions.
● premium medical insurance;
● sports and fitness compensation;
● free lunches and unlimited snacks;
● a training budget with opportunities to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.;
● corporate parties and trips abroad. We have already been to Slovakia, Egypt, Austria, and Croatia;
● cool and comfortable office for work and fun.
Follow your ambitions and apply!