SocialTech is a successful product IT company that helps people from all over the world to meet and communicate on our sites. Now we have millions of users, a team of 170+ people, and we are not going to stop reaching new clients.
Current project situation:
Now there are 4 active projects in the structure of the SocialTech holding, and new areas of business are actively being explored.
You will be a Junior Legal Counsel in a team of 3 people. The team plans to hire +1 more by the end of 2020 and continue to expand in 2021.
Your tasks include daily legal support of the holding and its various projects / functional teams, research, and the formation of a legal position in various business areas (marketing, personal data protection, consumer protection, intellectual property, and many others in the USA, EU and other applicable jurisdictions).
It is important that you:
● have 2+ years of experience in a top-tier law firm / Big-4;
● have a strong ability to learn;
● are proactive and initiative;
● are attentive to details;
● are hardworking and stress-resistant;
● know English at the Advanced level;
● basic knowledge of the GDPR will be an advantage;
● participation in student moot courts will be an advantage.
Working at SocialTech you will receive:
● the ability to influence the product and see the real results of your work;
● the ability to develop in different directions.
SocialTech is a unique place to work and grow :
● A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
● High level of compensation that allows you to focus on work.
● Premium medical insurance.
● Sports and fitness compensation.
● Free breakfasts, lunches, and unlimited snacks.
● A training budget with opportunities to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.
● Corporate parties and trips abroad. We have already been to Slovakia, Egypt, Austria, and Croatia.
● A comfortable office at Podil, you won’t want to leave.