SocialTech is a successful product IT company that helps people from all over the world to meet and communicate on our sites. Now we have millions of users, a team of 170+ people, and we are not going to stop reaching new clients.
The current situation on the project:
The structure of the holding leads to the need for separate substructures for individual projects. Now 15+ legal entities from different jurisdictions are managed by the lawyers of the SocialTech holding.
The requirements for KYC / AML, which the Group’s companies pass in banks, as well as the applicable tax rules, are being tightened. Consequently, the Group’s lawyers are tasked with constantly maintaining and improving the structure of the Group to optimize risks, tax burden, and create value for shareholders.
You will be a Senior Legal Counsel in a team of 3 people. The team plans to hire +1 more by the end of 2020 and continue to expand in 2021.
It is important that you:
● have 5+ years of experience in corporate / contract law at top-tier law firm / Big-4;
● have experience in team management/project work;
● have a strong ability to learn;
● have a proactive attitude, understanding the value of lawyers from a business point of view;
● are hardworking and stress-resistant;
● know English at the Advanced level;
● participation / conducting complex due diligence projects / M&A transactions will be an advantage.
Working at SocialTech you will receive the ability to influence the product and see the real results of your work.
SocialTech is a unique place to work and grow:
● A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
● High level of compensation that allows you to focus on work.
● Premium medical insurance.
● Sports and fitness compensation.
● Free lunches and unlimited snacks.
● A training budget with opportunities to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.
● Corporate parties and trips abroad. We have already been to Slovakia, Egypt, Austria, and Croatia.
● A comfortable office at Podil, you won’t want to leave.