● Strong typescript (TS 4+) knowledge.
● Strong knowledge of one of the most popular frameworks or libs (Vue / React / Angular).
● Strong bundling pipeline knowledge (webpack / rollup / parcel).
● Rich experience with unit-tests.
● Good HTML / CSS knowledge.
● Experience with e2e tests.
● Experience with websockets.
Would be a plus:
● Release project pipeline knowledge (install + build + test).
● Experience with GRPC.
● Experience with site performance optimization (devtools + external services).
● Experience with performance & bugs monitoring systems.
Responsibilities & professional activity:
● Being a part of the product company with a rich experience and highly professional team.
● Making features for users’ & back-office products.
● Creating new products.
● Working with the latest technologies (ES2020, TS4, Vue3, GRPC, WS).
● Learning new technologies from our educational meetups.
● Direct interaction with designer / analyst / backend developer and any other team members.
● Being able to offer and implement any feature you want if it is worth.