SocialTech is a product IT company where we recreated the venture capital world. As venture builder, we kick off and run startups with a focus on analytics, data, and machine learning.
Currently, SocialTech has eight projects, millions of users around the world, and a strong team of more than 400+ professionals with deep expertise and ambitious goals. And we are aimed at growing our business.
We are currently in search of an aspiring Account Manager (Spanish speaking) to join our Business Development team to help us strengthen our partner network in Latin America.
● to develop long-term relationships with partners from Latin America to increase their loyalty to the project;
● to provide business consulting: helping partners to build/optimize internal processes;
● to work closely with the analytical, product teams to implement the solutions needed to achieve the region objectives;
● to prepare recommendations for project performance improvement in response to the partner’s feedback.
Skills, experience and personal attributes:
● project management experience and ability to complete complex turnkey tasks;
● strong analytical thinking and a high level of numeracy skills;
● excellent communication, liaison and interpersonal skills to work effectively with people at all levels;
effective time management and ability to plan and prioritize work, ability to deliver targets and objectives to tight deadlines;
● work autonomously and take responsibility for your decisions;
● the Spanish language level B2 or higher is a must;
● experience in account management 2+ years or 2+ years of experience in FMCG, Big4 companies will be a plus;
● intermediate English and/or Portuguese will be a plus.
In addition to a competitive compensation package, you will be offered the following impressive perks and benefits:
● autonomy and opportunity to create value for the company through identifying and unleashing market opportunities;
● competitive salary and excellent compensation package which will allow you to focus on your tasks and professional development in our company;
● strong and enthusiastic team — you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning, and professional development;
● convenient office location close to Taras Shevchenko subway station;
● exceptional opportunities for professional growth — in-house training sessions and seminars, corporate library, Spanish classes.
This position is a unique career springboard for candidates who are seeking to perform a variety of challenging tasks in the fast-growing international multimillion business.