SocialTech is a global consumer IT-company operating in the industry of Social Discovery. The products we develop are used by millions of our customers globally. SocialTech is one of the market leaders in its niche, continuously enjoying triple-digit annual growth for all major KPIs. SocialTech is headquartered in Kyiv and operates in the USA and Europe.
Our main values are people and the team. We are always looking for outstanding result-oriented individuals, who will be directly impacting our products and businesses. With us, you will be given limitless opportunities for development and freedom of choice of your way of success. We have plenty of interesting tasks, ambitious goals, and challenges for you.
We are looking for an active and thoughtful professional who will strengthen our team in a Solution Manager role.
What makes our ideal candidate?
● you are a business-oriented problem solver with a strong desire to contribute to product development;
● you keep up with new developments in the industry, you know everything about new cutting edge technologies and are looking to put your knowledge into practice;
● you are a strong team player willing to work with top professionals in the industry.
Skills, experience, and personal attributes:
● 2+ year of experience in customer consultant/client management or related role;
● upper-intermediate/Advanced English level;
● approach to problem-solving;
● strong critical thinking skills;
● experience in a project or consultancy support role and proven ability to manage complex tasks;
● strong focus on results rather than process;
● excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with people at all levels;
● desire to help people and address their needs effectively;
● effective time management and ability to plan and prioritize work;
● ability to deliver targets and objectives to tight deadlines.
What are you going to be working on?
● represent the interests of CEE and CIS partners in resolving complex complaints from platform users;
● assure and facilitate partners’ active participation in resolving complex cases;
● provide actionable recommendations and analytical insights to resolve partners’ business challenges and ● ● develop partners’ growth and profitability in line with the project objectives;
● prepare recommendations for project performance improvement in response to partners’ feedback;
● develop long-term relationships with partners to increase their loyalty to the project;
● work closely with the moderation and account management teams to implement the solutions needed to achieve the region objectives.
By choosing us you get:
● health insurance available for all employees upon completion of the probationary period;
career growth and professional development with various internal trainings and seminars, access to an extensive book library, English language classes, chance to participate in key IT industry events worldwide (attending the conferences);
● work in the cool team. We pay special attention to the recruitment and development of talent. All the members of our team are young, active and highly motivated for creative problem-solving;
● new spacious and modern office space in Podil (5 min from Tarasa Shevchenko metro station) with free breakfasts and lunches, and selections of snacks available at your choice, weekly thematic lectures, Sony PlayStation 4 Pro, outdoor terrace and many more exciting things;
● employee wellness program that includes running sessions, football, basketball, and other wellness activities. The cost of sports activities is fully covered by the company. In-house doctor support is also available on-demand.
This position is a unique career springboard for candidates who are seeking to perform a variety of challenging tasks in the fast-growing international multimillion business.