SocialTech is a global consumer IT-company specialised in Social Discovery industry. We develop our own products, which are used by millions of people around the world. SocialTech is already one of the leaders in its niche, and at the same time we continue to grow by hundreds percent per year in all KPI.
TrusTech is a team of young specialists in the area of technical support. There are more than 100 happy faces in our team and we are co-operating with major client in the dating sphere.
• 1+ years of experience as a technical support engineer/system administrator.
• Knowledge of Unix operating systems (GNU Linux Debian/Ubuntu).
• Knowledge of the principles of the network and TCP / IP.
• Knowledge of monitoring systems (Grafana, Prometheus, etc.).
• Basic knowledge of installing and configuring databases, setup replication.
• Basic knowledge of scripting languages (bash, python).
Nice to have:
• Knowledge of ticket systems, bug trackers.
• Knowledge of cloud systems (AWS, GCP).
• Basic knowledge Kubernetes/docker/docker-compose.
• Good troubleshooting experience.
• Provide tech support to internal users.
• Tracking, Solving, escalation and management of incidents.
• Be in touch with our developers, QA, our operations departments.
• Support production environments 24/7.
• Root cause analysis of incidents.
• Maintain a Confluence knowledge base and incident technical documentation.
• Monitoring and correcting operational problems in the servers and web services.
• Automated routines and support tasks.
• Ability to work the night shifts (once twice a week).
We create excellent conditions for work:
• Cool office, designed specifically for Support Team (5 min from metro station Vasilkovskaya).
• PS4, projector, cinema and office parties.
• Free lunch at the office.
• We have our own BAR.
Sound like a good fit? Please take a moment to apply for this position.