SocialTech is a global consumer IT-company operating in the industry of Social Discovery. We are developing our own products used by millions of our customers globally. SocialTech is one of the market leaders in its niche continuously enjoying triple-digit annual growth for all major KPIs.
We are always looking for outstanding result-oriented individuals, who will be directly impacting our products and businesses. With us, you will be given limitless opportunities for development and freedom of choice of your way of success. We have plenty of interesting tasks, ambitious goals, and challenges for you.
We are currently looking for a WordPress Developer to strengthen the team we are recruiting for a new ambitious project. The Project will be focusing on content websites development. More than 1 mln users visit our websites each month to choose the right service. In order to successfully cope with the challenges and manage complex tasks of this role, the ideal candidate must meet the following requirements:
Qualifications and Experience:
• Proven ability to build user interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
• Hands-on experience in designing and developing responsive design websites.
• Confident knowledge of debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome Inspector, etc.
• Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across different platforms and browsers.
• Good knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML).
• Strong understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial).
• Thorough understanding of PHP back-end development.
• Advanced knowledge of WP theme development, including plugins like Advanced Custom Fields.
• Previous experience with moving and deployment of WordPress websites.
Key areas of responsibility:
• Design and implementation of new features and functionality for our products.
• Establishing and guiding the website architecture.
• Ensuring high-performance and availability and manage all technical aspects of the CMS.
• Helping to create an effective and responsive design and turn it into a working theme and plugin.
By choosing us you get:
• Opportunity to work with a multi-million audience.
• Remote work with flexible hours.
• Work in a cool team. We pay special attention to the recruitment and development of talent. All the members of our team are young, active and highly motivated for creative problem-solving.
• Paid vacation period.
• Opportunity to become a full-time employee and join our new spacious and modern office space in Podil (5 min from Tarasa Shevchenko metro station) with free breakfasts and lunches, and selections of snacks available at your choice, as well as weekly thematic lectures, Sony PlayStation 4 Pro, outdoor terrace, and many more exciting things.