SocialTech — is a global IT company in the Social Discovery niche. We develop our proprietary products used by millions of people worldwide. SocialTech is one of the market leaders in its niche, continuously enjoying triple-digit annual growth for all major KPIs.
Our main values are people and the team. We are constantly in search of outstanding result-oriented individuals, who will be directly impacting our products and businesses. With us, you will be given limitless opportunities for development and freedom of choice of your way of success. We have plenty of interesting tasks, ambitious goals, and challenges for you.
What makes our ideal candidate?
You are impact-oriented problem solver with strong desire to contribute to product development. You are keeping up with the new developments in the industry, you know everything about new cutting edge technologies and are looking to put your knowledge into practice. You are a strong team player and willing to work with top professionals in the industry. You’ve got ambitions, and we are providing opportunities to turn your ambitions into reality.
Which tasks will you be facing?
We are building a team for development of the new B2B platform to support the business interactions among millions of users and partners worldwide.
We are not an outsource company — you will be a key member who will be designing a product together with product manager, analyst, designer, and developers. Every team member will have a strong domain expertise — we value opinion of everybody and let all the voices to be heard. This is what allowed us to prove ourselves as the industry leader.
What are you going to be working on?
• Work with a massive collection of scripts and codes within your product and developing endless stream of new features.
• Use Vue/Vuex, JS/TS to design highly sophisticated and elegant interfaces, that will be loved by millions of users.
• Apply the most modern solutions (including ES2020) to perform everyday tasks.
• Take active part in front end team discussions to further improve the code and business processes, and voice your interest in the infrastructure issues.
Qualifications and experience:
• 3 years+ experience in front end development.
• Having HTML & CSS at your fingertips.
• Being comfortable with one of the popular frameworks/libraries (Vue, React, Angular, ...).
• Not imagining your code without linting and running through unit tests.
• Previous experience of working with TypeScript.
By choosing us you get:
• Opportunity to work with multimillion audience.
• Career growth and professional development with various internal trainings and seminars, access to extensive book library, English language classes, chance to participate in key IT industry events worldwide (attending the conferences).
• Work in the cool team. We pay special attention to recruitment and development of the talent. All the members of our team are young, active and highly motivated for creative problem solving.
• New spacious and modern office space in Podil (5 min from Tarasa Shevchenko metro station) with free breakfasts and lunches, and selections of snacks available at your choice, weekly thematic lectures, Sony PlayStation 4 Pro, outdoor terrace and many more exciting things.
• Employee wellness program includes running sessions, football, basketball and other wellness activities. The cost of sports activities is fully covered by the company. In-house doctor support is also available on demand.
• Health insurance available for all employees upon completion of probationary period.