Genesis is one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine and CEE region with more than 1000 people in 9 countries, who create products for 200 million users monthly. We are the most high-loaded company in Ukraine and one of the largest partner of Facebook, Google, Snapchat and Apple in the CEE region. Our team is one of the best high-tech teams in Eastern Europe.
SocialTech — one of the largest projects of Genesis, operates in Social Discovery segment. Our 200+ professionals team has unique product experience and is already one of the leaders internationally in its niche. We develop proprietary products that are used by millions of people around the world (predominantly USA and Europe) and we continue to show
We are looking for an active and thoughtful professional who will strengthen our team in Tax and Accounting Manager role.
Director of US Operations
What you will do:
● Oversee and prepare federal and state tax returns; ensure compliance with various regulatory requirements.
● Create and maintain tax calendar and state tax matrix for compliance and NEXUS.
● Evaluate sales tax applicability and propose tax treatment based on risk-based analysis.
● Oversee W-2 and 1099 filings.
● Manage financial records in QuickBooks.
● Research tax issues and respond to IRS and State Tax inquiries.
● Cooperate with other departments (treasury, reporting, tax, legal).
● Proactively make suggestions regarding future tax considerations including tax implications on new business/employment decisions.
Starter-kit needed to join the board:
● 5+ years of relevant work experience in tax/accounting.
● Enrolled agent (EA) or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) required.
● Ability to analyze complex issues and make sound recommendations.
● Strong communication and written skills.
● Knowledge of Ukrainian or Russian.
● Leadership and management potential are considered a huge advantage.
● Experience of accounting and/or tax administration in IT sector.
● Experience in the Big-4.
This position is a unique career springboard for candidates who are seeking to become high-caliber finance professionals and to help to build international multimillion business.
We are waiting for you in our team!
You’re gonna love it, and here’s why:
● Competitive salary and good compensation package — for experienced candidates with a proven track record, we offer a performance-based bonus/option system.
● Strong and enthusiastic team — you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning, and professional self-development.
● Interesting and challenging tasks — being one of our first hires in the US you will solve diverse and challenging issues, communicate with people within the company as well as with our partners an have a unique opportunity to shape our US operations.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!