SocialTech is a global IT company operating in the segment of Social Discovery. We develop our proprietary products used by millions of people worldwide. SocialTech is one of the market leaders in its niche, continuously enjoying triple-digit annual growth for all major KPIs.
Due to business expansion and consistent growth, we are now looking for candidates for the position of an Office Manager. The successful candidate will be someone who enjoys taking care of others and has a good knowledge of effective time-management. The new Office Manager will also be responsible for the smooth running of the office on a day-to-day basis through a range of administrative tasks.
Essential and desirable skills and experience:
● Highly responsible and capable to deliver tasks end-to-end.
● Excellent critical thinking skills.
● A proactive approach to work.
● Strong organisational and communication skills.
● Ability to effectively perform multiple tasks at the same time and prioritize your work.
● English level Intermediate and above.
● General procurement of office equipment and supplies (food, stationery, hygiene products, breakfasts/lunches, water, furniture, equipment, etc.).
● Keeping track of business paperwork related to office expenses.
● Creating and maintaining the pleasant work environment and the good office condition, including arranging necessary maintenance and repairs
● Organising company events (team buildings, corporate events, movie watching days, theme parties, etc.).
● Arranging travel for colleagues (booking train and air tickets, booking accommodation, arranging visas, collecting required documents).
● Processing expense reimbursements for the team for sports clubs, English classes, etc.
● Maintain effective communication with the team via all internal channels (e-mail, slack).
● Greeting visitors at the front desk of a busy computer programming office.
Perks and benefits:
● Free lunches and snacks in the office.
● Opportunities for career advancement and professional development.
● Paid swimming, football, basketball and other sports classes.
● Free health insurance for all team members.
● In-house doctor support available on demand.
● Access to an extensive book library, training and seminars.
● Paid English classes.
● In-house business psychologist available.
● New spacious and modern office space in Podil (40A Kyrylivska Str., 5 min from Tarasa Shevchenka metro station).
We are looking forward to hearing from you!