SocialTech is a global IT company operating in the segment of Social Discovery. We develop our proprietary products used by millions of people worldwide. SocialTech is one of the market leaders in its niche, continuously enjoying triple-digit annual growth for all major KPIs.
Our main values are people and the team. We are constantly in search of outstanding result-oriented individuals, who will be directly impacting our products and businesses. With us, you will be given limitless opportunities for development and freedom of choice of your way of success. We’ve got plenty of interesting tasks, ambitious goals, and challenges for you.
Currently, we are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join the team.
• 2+ years of experience in the PM role in the product company.
• Experience with launching new product features — from idea and prototyping to post-release analysis.
• Experience of applying data-driven product development.
• Good understanding of implementation A/B test vs field research interview.
• Strong analytical thinking and quick decision-making skills.
• Hands-on experience with data analytics tools (for example, SQL) and BI-systems (for example, Tableau).
• Experience in developing and improving products for any marketplace.
Will be a plus:
• Technical background.
• Experience in developing and improving business processes.
What you will do:
• Analyze key market trends and conditions.
• Suggest new ways how to win new partners and retain the existing ones.
• Analyze customer feedback and needs.
• Promote high customer satisfaction for the service.
• Control the effectiveness of new launches and experiments.
• Supervise the development, testing, deployment, and support of new product features.
• Collaborate closely with stakeholders and development teams to ensure project success.
• Prepare forecasts for project KPIs and analyze actuals.
• Opportunity to work with a multi-million audience.
• Career growth and professional development with various internal training and seminars, access to an extensive book library, English language classes, opportunity to participate in key IT industry events worldwide (attending the conferences).
• Work in a great team. We pay special attention to the recruitment and development of talent. All the members of our team are young, active and highly motivated for creative problem-solving.
• New spacious and modern office space in Podil (5 min from Tarasa Shevchenka metro station) with free breakfasts and lunches, and selections of snacks available at your choice, as well as weekly thematic lectures, Sony PlayStation 4 Pro, outdoor terrace, and many more exciting things.
• Employee wellness program, which includes running sessions, football, basketball, and other sports. The cost of sports activities is fully covered by the company. In-house doctor support is also available on demand.
• Medical insurance is available for all employees.