SocialTech — is a global IT company in the Social Discovery niche. We develop our proprietary products used by millions of people worldwide. SocialTech is one of the market leaders in its niche, continuously enjoying triple-digit annual growth for all major KPIs.
Our main values are people and the team. SocialTech is constantly in search of outstanding result-oriented individuals, who will be directly impacting our products and businesses. With us, you will be given limitless opportunities for development and freedom of choice of your way of success. We have plenty of interesting tasks, ambitious goals, and challenges for you.
We are currently looking for a result-oriented Sales Manager to join our team.
● Research and identify prospective agency partnerships through lead-generation activities in CEE and CIS regions.
● Lead communication/negotiations with leads/prospects (communicate project estimates, find mutual understanding on a variety of issues etc.).
● Close deals effectively and provide further customer support during the implementation of the project, leading to successful project execution.
● Usage and oversight of Pipedrive CRM to manage the entire sales cycle.
Experience and skill set:
● 2+ years of experience in B2B sales.
● Previous experience in any type of client/ potential client communication (research, lead generation, sales).
● Excellent communication and analytical skills.
● Ability to deliver results on long-term projects.
● At least upper-intermediate English (both oral and written).
● Willingness to travel.
● Previous experience in tracking and managing of prospects through CRM and other sales tools.
● SaaS sales experience will be a big plus.
Exciting opportunities and perks you will get at work:
● Opportunity to work with a multi-million audience.
● Career growth and professional development with various internal training and seminars, access to an extensive book library, English language classes, chance to participate in key IT industry events worldwide (attend international conferences).
● Work in a great team. We pay special attention to the recruitment and development of talent. All the members of our team are young, active and highly motivated for creative problem-solving.
● New spacious and modern office space in Podil (5 min from Tarasa Shevchenka metro station) with free breakfasts and lunches, and selections of snacks available at your choice, as well as weekly thematic lectures, Sony PlayStation 4 Pro, outdoor terrace, and many more exciting things.
● Employee wellness programme, which includes running sessions, football, basketball, and other sports. The cost of sports activities is fully covered by the company. In-house doctor support is also available on demand
● Health insurance is available for all employees.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!