SocialTech is a global consumer IT-company specialised in Social Discovery industry. We develop our own products, which are used by millions of people around the world. SocialTech is already one of the leaders in its niche, and at the same time we continue to grow by hundreds percent per year in all KPI.
Our main value is people and team. We are always looking for people who are not indifferent, who are in love with their work, who work for the result and want to directly influence the development of product and business. We offer freedom and unlimited opportunities for development, but in return we demand a responsible attitude towards the cause, an orientation toward results and a sincere interest in our work.
We are looking for a proactive and fast-learning PPC Specialist to join the team of the company’s new project. We are creating the websites with an overview of the best services in various industries. More than 1 million people visit our sites every month to choose a suitable service.
• Set up and run Google Ads and Bing Ads campaigns
• Monitor, analyze and optimize the performance of ad campaigns, suggest new ways/ideas to further improve their performance
• Contribute to the development of new effective paid traffic strategies
• Plan, execute and assess the results of experiments and conversion tests
• Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and creatives
• Think about and develop strong hypotheses based on obtained data
Experience and skill set:
• Confident knowledge of basic principles of digital marketing, particularly retention, conversion, split-test, CPC/CPA and advertising auctions
• Proactive, uses creativity to develop new ideas and test them
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to make data-driven decisions
• Ability to see the whole picture and genuine interest in other areas of business (marketing, product, etc.)
• Strong level of self-awareness with the ability to work on own initiative with little supervision
• Upper-intermediate English
Desirable skills and experience:
• Experience with running effective Google Ads and/or Bing Ads campaigns
• Google Ads certification
• Basic knowledge of MySQL; working knowledge of Python / R / Tableau could dramatically increase chances of securing a job offer
Exciting opportunities you will get at work:
• Multi million dollar marketing budgets which allow testing hypotheses and groundbreaking ideas of our talented team
• Opportunity to work with new and latest up-and-coming platforms
• Interesting and challenging tasks to feed your curiosity and fuel your professional ambitions
• Work in a passionate team of marketers, stakeholders, and developers, who will motivate you for professional and personal growth
• Opportunity to learn from years of experience and expertise in creating innovative solutions for IT-businesses
Key principles underpinning our work:
• We use common sense as our guiding principle in everything from planning the work to taking days off
• We embrace feedback-driven and open-minded culture and encourage curiosity and learning by doing approach
• We enjoy spending some of our free time together, both in the office and outside of it
• We support flexible work schedule and provide comfortable modern office located 5 minutes from Tarasa Shevchenka metro station (including a spacious sunny terrace, free breakfasts and lunches, Sony PlayStation 4, and many more exciting things
This position is a unique career springboard for candidates who are seeking to perform a variety of challenging tasks in the fast-growing international multimillion business.