SocialTech is a global consumer IT-company operating in the industry of Social Discovery. The products we develop are used by millions of our customers globally. SocialTech is one of the market leaders in its niche, continuously enjoying triple-digit annual growth for all major KPIs. SocialTech is headquartered in Kyiv and operates in the USA and Europe.
Our main values are people and the team. We are always looking for outstanding result-oriented individuals, who will be directly impacting our products and businesses. With us, you will be given limitless opportunities for development and freedom of choice of your way of success. We have plenty of interesting tasks, ambitious goals, and challenges for you.
We are seeking an IT Talent Researcher to proactively identify and assess talent. As a member of our Recruiting team, you’ll be working closely with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to develop creative strategies to find the best talents. You may have tried recruitment in the past but decided that sourcing is more fun and you plan on growing this way. We’re passionate about delivering an awesome candidate experience and that starts with the first conversation a candidate has with us.
• Work closely with recruiters and hiring managers to deeply understand technical requirements of the role, the function and how it fits into the organization.
• Partner with recruiters to develop a sourcing plan with deliverables and timelines.
• Find, engage and activate passive candidates through the use of Boolean, internal ATS, LinkedIn, and alternative search techniques.
• Prepare a pipeline of qualified candidates.
• Review and assess applicants in our Applicant Tracking System.
• Pre-screen and pre-interview potential candidates to determine fit.
• Present candidates to recruiters for appropriate roles.
• Follow up with candidates to ensure all information is accurate and up-to-date.
• Form and maintain relationships with potential candidates.
Required Skills and Experience
• 1 or more years of experience in a similar position in the IT industry.
• Expert in identifying and validating passive candidates via various ’direct’ channels.
• Directly source top talent using recruiting tools and job boards such as LinkedIn Recruiter, StackOverflow, etc.
• Experience with ATS programs is a plus.
• Understanding of technology, ability to read and understand requirements.
• Demonstrated ability in screening for highly specialized positions.
• Candidate engagement experience.
• Desire to drive the success of the recruiting team.
• A high level of organization and an eye for detail, with a strong intuition for culture fit while screening candidates.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
In addition to a competitive compensation package, you will be offered the following impressive perks and benefits:
• Career growth and professional development with various internal training and seminars, access to an extensive book library, English language classes.
• Work in a great team. We pay special attention to the recruitment and development of talent. All the members of our team are active and highly motivated for creative problem-solving.
• New spacious and modern office space in Podil (5 min from Tarasa Shevchenko metro station) with free breakfasts and lunches, and selections of snacks available at your choice, weekly thematic lectures, Sony PlayStation 4 Pro, outdoor terrace and many more exciting things.
• Employee wellness program which includes running sessions, football, basketball, and other sports. The cost of sports activities is fully covered by the company. In-house doctor support is also available on demand.
• Health insurance is available for all employees.
If this sounds inspiring, we’re excited to hear from you.