We are growing and looking for an Email copywriter in our team.
If you have great ideas on how to use email for sales growth if you have unique ideas for future email’s projects, let’s start your fantastic career in a cybersecurity product company!
— Writing compelling marketing and promotional materials — email scrypts with news, hot topics, educational messages that attract user activity and drive them to an action
*(experience with cybersecurity topics will be a huge plus);"
— Ability to vary style, and other characteristics demanded by the industry, company, or target audience at hand;
— Edit and proof work to ensure high editorial standards are met across all content outputs
— Fluent English — Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills with a diligent eye for detail, language, flow, and grammar;
— Ability to be productive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with a high-volume workload
— Attention to details;
— Fast learner;
— Good interpersonal and communication skills;
— Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, or Communications and at least
Would be a plus:
— Experience in writing on cybersecurity topics;
— Experience of working in Product companies
— Experience working within Agile teams
— Experience working with Confluence, CRM — Pipedrive or similar;
— Creating engaging and error-free email-drafts that reflect product’s value & vision, editing and proofreading them;
— Craft email chains that nurture users and drive buying interest
— Continuously experiment with email subjects and text body to achieve effective email campaigns and users activity
— Collaborate with product adoption, product and marketing teams to assess project needs and help with messaging.
What we can offer:
• Competitive salary;
• Paid annual leave;
• The ability to attend conferences, webinars, and other events that will enhance your professional skills;
• Regular corporate events and team building;
• Medical and COVID insurances;
• English classes;
• Remote work;
• Minimum bureaucracy;
• Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
• Competitive salary, reasonable and fair working conditions, flexible schedule;
• Work in a great product company;
• Team of strong IT professionals working in a vibrant product environment
• Short Fridays;
• A friendly and young team of professionals.
• Spacious comfortable office near the metro and the center of Kyiv;
• Practices of remote work.