We are growing and looking for a new member of our team!
Let’s start your successful career in a cybersecurity product company.
We are looking for a Data Analyst who will be an integral member of the SOC Prime team.
Analyze all all product metrics to further improve the product and increase key business metrics
Research and find insights based on user behavior patterns
Build automated dashboards for visualizing key product metrics (Elasticsearch, Kibana, GA, GTM)
Analyze and create A/B tests
Communicate with stakeholders highlighting problems and opportunities, suggest actions to be taken based on analysis
Monthly detailed product reporting
3+ years of experience working as a data analyst in product, B2B company
Superior analytical and problem-solving abilities with keen attention to details
Self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage tight deadlines
Strong Excel and math skills (Kibana quick learning readiness)
Ability to work with a large amount of data and figures, IT platforms, systems, tools, and databases
English level — Intermediate +
Skill or ability to learn quickly how to write scripts for calculating complex data.
What we can offer:
• Competitive salary;
• Paid annual leave;
• The ability to attend conferences, webinars, and other events that will enhance your professional skills;
• Regular corporate events and team building;
• Medical and COVID insurances;
• English classes;
• Remote work;
• Minimum bureaucracy;
• Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
• Competitive salary, reasonable and fair working conditions, flexible schedule;
• Work in a great product company;
• Team of strong IT professionals working in a vibrant product environment
• Short Fridays;
• A friendly and young team of professionals.
• Spacious comfortable office near the metro and the center of Kyiv;
• Practices of remote work.