The Web/Graphic Designer is an integral member of the SOC Prime team, as you will be bringing SOC Prime’s digital brand and assets to life.
The right candidate for this position is a detailed, organized self-starter with experience and a passion for building engaging digital experiences from concept to launch. We’re ideally looking for a web/graphic designer who has a passion for marketing and can incorporate strong design, B2B digital marketing best practices, and marketing technology expertise into their projects.
• Brand/graphic design
• Help define our brand identity and guidelines
• Establish and promote brand guidelines, best practices, and standards;
• Take charge of the design/illustration for all digital assets (websites, email marketing, social media, PowerPoint/Google Slides, datasheets,
• Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
• Contribute to the design, growth of socprime.com, and our other digital properties;
• Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off;
• Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and sitemaps to communicate interaction and design ideas;
• Design and build engaging and interactive web pages;
• Working with front end developers to oversee the smooth implementation of new content
• Upper-intermediate English
• 3+ year’s experience in web/graphic design, ideally with web design creating high conversion rate and user-oriented landing pages;
• Practical experience in UI/UX design of websites, landing pages, and campaigns;
• Experience in A/B testing platforms heat map tools and performance optimization as well as how it impacts user behavior and conversion
• A great grasp of design principles such as typography, color, layout, grid, and hierarchy;
• Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio;
• Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma or other visual design and wire-framing tools;
• Results-oriented, detail-oriented, supportive — you can keep all things moving while delivering outstanding work;
• Excellent communication skills, and comfortable with presenting designs. Should also be good at taking feedback and quickly iterating
Would be a plus
• Knowledge of website analytics and optimization tools, including Google Analytics;
• Experience in cross-browser responsive layout creation (IE10 +, Opera, FF, Chrome, Safari), incl. browsers for OS: iOS, Android;
• Understanding the principles of SEO optimization;
• Experience working within Agile teams, understanding of roles, responsibilities, and processes within Agile team;
• Experience working with Confluence/JIRA
What we can offer:
• Competitive salary;
• Paid annual leave;
• The ability to attend conferences, webinars, and other events that will enhance your professional skills;
• Regular corporate events and team building;
• Medical and COVID insurances;
• English classes;
• Remote work;
• Minimum bureaucracy;
• Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
• Competitive salary, reasonable and fair working conditions, flexible schedule;
• Work in a great product company;
• Team of strong IT professionals working in a vibrant product environment
• Short Fridays;
• A friendly and young team of professionals.
• Spacious comfortable office near the metro and the center of Kyiv;
• Practices of remote work.
About company: SOC Prime makes threat detection easier. We help security professionals to detect and respond to cyber threats as early in the attack life-cycle as possible, supercharging the capabilities and increasing ROI for the majority of SIEM, EDR, NSM and SOAR tools in use.As pioneer supporter of Sigma language, at SOC Prime we work together with a global community of 300+ security researchers and, since May 2019, run our own Threat Bounty program to promote collaborative cyber defence. Together we continuously deliver rules, parsers and machine learning models covering latest threats, behaviour (TTP) based threat hunting, cloud security monitoring and proactive exploit detection.
Compensation packages: salary, paid vacations, medical insurance, local and international industry events and trainings, high-end industry research and analytics access.
Office perks: a strategic coffee deposit built to support good mood and last enough in emergency situations plus whatever you need to get the things done!
Сторінка компанії на DOU: