Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
We’re looking for an IT Systems Engineer to join Snap Inc. You’ll help expand our Global IT presence by providing IT Operations support as part of the wider IT Operations Field team. This opportunity is a contract role and the worker will be employed by an external agency.
• Provide onsite and remote IT support
• Maintain collaborative video services and AV technologies in conference rooms and event spaces
• Work with video collaboration services providers, integration vendors, manufacturers to resolve issues quickly and ensure service level agreements are being met
• Provide pre/duration/post event support when necessary and keep event spaces well organized at all times
• Suggest ways to improve processes and solve problems
• Experience in a similar role
• Proficiency with troubleshooting enterprise and professional AV technologies (Crestron, Extron, Biamp, Yamaha, Shure etc.)
• Experience with a ticketing support platform
• Good spoken and written English