Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by over 190 million people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We are searching for a Junior QA Engineer! Working from our Odesa office, you’ll play a key role in building and shaping key features that millions of people use every day. This opportunity is a contract role and the worker will be employed by an external agency.
What you’ll do:
• Perform QA for feature and product teams;
• Test app functionality, usability, hardware/software compatibility;
• Test rich graphic resources and designs;
• Participate in release processes for the entire company;
• Drive bug prioritization and work cross-functionally with engineering/design;
• Prepare test documentation so as to assist in automation process;
• Work with Customer Support and investigate bugs reported by users.
What we’re looking for:
• At least 1 year of experience in mobile software QA;
• Proven experience in testing mobile applications on iOS and Android;
• Collaboration with colleagues in a distributed product-team environment;
• Good understanding of software product lifecycles;
• Ability to investigate GUI-related defects, retrieve logs and provide concise bug reports;
• Close attention to design and quality of graphical resources;
• Knowledge of photo/video technologies on iOS and Android;
• Someone who can work with stakeholders to develop appropriate testing methodologies;
• Proficiency in English: advanced verbal and written communication skills.