Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
We are searching for a 3D Animation Artist to join our team and create character rigs and create beautiful character animations for Augmented Reality. Working from our Ukraine office, you’ll play a key role in building the products that millions of people use every day.
What you’ll do:
- Create high quality animation for Augmented Reality;
- Bring the most innovating concepts to life and help push the boundaries of Augmented Reality;
- Rig and Animation of 3D Characters and props in Maya;
- Bring Animations into Lens Studio for development;
- Diagnose and fix problems related to animation processes;
- Support and identify animation pain points related to rigging and skinning;
- Support the development of tools that optimise animation processes;
- Develop specific requirements for character models, rigs, controls, and tools for efficient character animation;
- Collaborate with character storyboard artists, modellers, VFX artists, prototypers, and engineers;
- Creating guidelines and documentation for animation needs.
- 2+ years of experience in 3D animation design;
- Strong portfolio showcasing your work;
- Intermediate English or higher;
- Practical experience creating 3D animation and rig in Maya;
- After Effects knowledge will be a plus;
- Ability to work under circumstances when briefing details are not clear (or frequently changing);
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work independently;
- A self-starter, collaborator, and team player;
- Knowledge of Lens Studio will be a huge plus.