Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
The Cameos team is innovating new ways for Snapchatters to express themselves with their friends. With Cameos, you become the star of short, looping videos that you can customize with your own face and send to friends in Chat. The team consists of engineers, designers, and content specialists who are committed to creating the perfect Cameo for every moment.
We’re looking for a Production Manager to join the Cameos team at Snap Inc!
What you’ll do:
- Build a content production pipeline (ideation, scriptwriting, production, release) that would consistently deliver engaging content for several sub-products, using internal resources and a network 3rd-party vendors
- Find synergies with other products of Snapchat’s ecosystem and drive collaborations with other departments
- Provide creative ideas for AR related projects as well as creative ways of different new tech implementations
- Provide structure feedbacks for scriptwriters, studios as well as to creative artists
- Find solutions to arising problems and present ideas.
- Re-imagine product fundamentals and engagement pipelines in order to drive product usage
- Work with product metrics and find ways to continuously improve them suggest and AB-test new product use cases
- Provide analysis and reports about teamwork results.
- BA/BS degree in a related field (e.g. marketing, communications, business, etc.) or equivalent years of experience
- 5+ years of project or production management experience with agencies, consumer brands, entertainment, or production studios
- Upper Intermediate English or higher.
- Experience in managing remote teams;
- Experience working with vendors and freelance artists;
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work independently;
- Capacity to work in a fast-paced, continuously changing environment;
- A great communicator, self-starter, collaborator and team player
- Experience with data analysis to ensure solutions based on engagement metrics and performance;
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex projects effectively (sets clear goals, identifies roadblocks, designs solutions, and tracks progress against deadlines);
- Ability to think out of the box