Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by over 150 million people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We’re looking for a Lenses Production Manager to join the Snap team! Working from our Ukraine location, you’ll collaborate with cross-functional teams globally to recognise issues and risks, provide expert solutions to tough problems, and drive timely project delivery.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with cross-functional teams to accurately capture the essence of projects and timelines needed to execute Sponsored Lens campaigns.
- Manage the project process from assessment and definition, creative and technical design, production and development, and testing and launch standpoints.
- Track tasks milestones and deliverables, communicating with the creative strategist team and all the Lens Team departments as necessary to keep them abreast of the project’s progress.
- Communicate expectations and project progress to team members.
- Support team leads, Creative Strategy, and designers to ensure project success within timeline and scope.
- Find solutions to arising problems and present ideas in collaboration with other team members.
- Generate insights, ideas for Lenses that further the major business goals of clients.
- Filling reports for effective teamwork.
- Gather feedback from the team.
- Find solutions to arising problems and present ideas.
- 3+ years of industry experience on the position of project/product manager;
- Upper Intermediate English or higher.
- Experience with building communication with a lot of people remotely;
- Capacity to work in a fast-paced, continuously changing environment;
- Experience in building team reporting;
- Generate insights, ideas for Lenses that further the major business goals of clients;
- Experience with project schedule management and work breakdown structures;
- A great communicator, self-starter, collaborator and team player;
- Experience with data analysis to ensure solutions based on engagement metrics and performance;
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex projects effectively (sets clear goals, identifies roadblocks, designs solutions, and tracks progress against deadlines);
- Ability to prioritise and focus;
- Someone who is self-motivated and driven, and has demonstrated a commitment to taking accountability.