Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
The People & Places team enables Snap’s continued success by hiring great people, helping them grow, rewarding them, and building healthy and productive workplaces. The People & Places Team is composed of Talent, Total Rewards, IDEA, Data & Analytics, People & Recruiting Operations, Council, Employee Relations, and Workplace Services. Together, they collaborate with the business to reinforce our values of Kind, Smart, and Creative across our global offices, every day. This team empowers everyone at Snap to do their best work, be themselves, and feel part of a cohesive, global community.
We’re looking for a Contract Technical Recruiter to join the People and Places Team to work closely with our Lenses, Camoes and Camera Platform team.
What you’ll do:
- Develop a scalable recruiting strategy and operate as a key recruiting business partner for our Lenses, Camoes and Camera Platform organization in our Ukraine offices.
- Define consistent data-driven hiring metrics and goals
- Craft and execute creative talent sourcing and recruiting campaigns that scale for attracting quality diverse talent
- Actively recruit for key roles and manage hiring within Lenses, Camoes and Camera Platform team
- Stay connected to the competitive landscape, including compensation and employment brand trends
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong program management skills and extensive experience designing, assessing, deploying, and optimizing global talent sourcing and recruiting campaigns that scale
- Previous experience partnering with C-level executives and management across a globally distributed organization
- Ability to work with, and influence, multiple facets of the organization (i.e. across function, level, location, etc.) and tailor communication based on the audience
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, and extraordinary attention to detail and follow-through
- Stellar organizational skills, working with a strong sense of urgency and possessing the ability to quickly prioritize various top priorities
- Embodies an analytical approach, thus understanding the importance of tracking metrics
- Broad understanding of general HR requirements
- Experience working in both small and large technology companies
- Experience and proficiency with various Applicant Tracking Systems and other recruiting software (ideally with Workday Recruiting, LinkedIn Recruiter, and a CRM)
- A deep passion for building effective and high-performing teams
- Embodiment of Snap’s values of Smart, Kind, and Creative in all that you do and everyone you interact with
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, business administration, or another related area of study or equivalent years of experience
- 5+ years of recruiting experience in a similar competitive, technology-driven environment
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience in hiring, mentoring, and managing a team of recruiting professionals — having worked closely with business leaders, HRBP’s, recruiters, sourcers, and coordinators or related positions