Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
We’re looking for a Concept Designer to join our big team! As a member of the Lens Design team, you will create lenses (AR effects) for our application. Working from Kiev or Odessa offices, you’ll collaborate with teams across the world to deliver best creative content for Snapchat lenses users.
What you’ll do:
- Developing storyboards for new lenses
Communicate with different departments regarding lens production process
- Provide art direction support during entire lens production process
- Develop creative solutions and ideas for AR related projects. Work with various new technologies and their visualization)
- Participate in brainstorms and generate ideas
- Be open to giving and receiving design feedback
- Advanced 2D drawing skills
Matte Painting, Photobashing
- Basic understanding of typography, UX/UI and vector graphics
Basic animation skills
- Art direction skills
- English (Intermediate or Upper-intermediate)
- Strong portfolio
- Briefing skills
- Presentation skills
- Ability to offer creative solutions to complete the assigned tasks
- Experience collaborating with 3D and VFX departments (understanding technical specifics)
- Knowledge of at least one program besides PS (After Effects, Maya, Blender, etc.)
- Ability to deliver high-quality work against tight deadlines.
- Ability to work under circumstances when briefing details are not clear (or frequently changing)
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work independently
- A self-starter, collaborator, and team player